Pillsbury United Communities is a BIPOC-led network of diverse neighborhood centers and social enterprises offering innovative programs that work together to power people, place, and prosperity.
Last year, nearly 60,000 people across Minneapolis benefited from our youth, education, health, and employment programs available through our four community centers:
- Brian Coyle Center in the Cedar Riverside neighborhood
- Oak Park Center in North Minneapolis
- Pillsbury House + Theatre in South Minneapolis
- Waite House in the Phillips community
Additional transformative programs and services are delivered through our social enterprises including:
- Full Cycle bike shop offering internships for homeless youth
- KRSM radio station elevating conversations and cultures over the airwaves in six languages
- North Market offering a full-service grocery store, a center for wellness services, and a community gathering place under one roof
- North News delivering original reporting from the Northside perspective and providing journalism opportunities for youth
- Pillsbury House Theatre presenting thought-provoking performances that lead to understanding and positive change
- Sisterhood Boutique providing personal and professional skills-building opportunities for young women
For more information on Pillsbury United Communities and the work that we do, visit www.pillsburyunited.org.