Join with Keystone Community Services as we help families, seniors and youth facing extraordinary challenges to live with dignity and hope.
Keystone Community Services is a non-profit organization that provides high-quality social services in the community and in neighborhood gathering places to support and strengthen individuals, families and communities.Since 1939, Keystone has been providing strong service to the community. Keystone provides services that help low-income individuals and families in St. Paul and Ramsey County stabilize and improve their lives and futures. Our spectrum of programs includes:
- Keystone Basic Needs Programs to help low-income families become more self-sufficient and stable through support from Keystone food shelves, Foodmobile, crisis assistance, case management, referral, self-sufficiency coaching and workshops, and family programs.
- Keystone Senior Programs to help seniors remain healthy and independent through exercise, social programs, care management, and in-home supports such as Meals on Wheels, homemaker and respite care services, and home health aide support.
- Keystone Youth Programs to help low-income youth in grades K-10 succeed at school by participating in afterschool and summer programming, academic tutoring, and culturally specific programs.
- Keystone Youth Express Program to help low-income teens succeed in the workforce by providing them with work readiness, social entrepreneurship, and their first paid job through our apprenticeships.
- Keystone Community Engagement Programs at our two thriving community centers to help local residents get to know each other, create mutually supportive activities and networks, and volunteer.
Keystone operates its programs at seven community locations, including major multi-service sites at the Merriam Park Community Center and the West 7th Community Center.
Keystone volunteers and donors make a profound difference in the lives of hundreds of people in the St. Paul area and beyond through Keystone's extensive network of services. On behalf of all we serve, thank you!