We want our soon to come nature themed playground to be accessible for all! Donate today to help!
raised by 6 people
Last year we raised money for a Natural Playground and the community was so supportive in this mission and it helped us raise $20,000. Since then, we have learned a lot about how we can make this dream a reality not just for some, but for all! We plan to make sure that this playscape is accessible for all of our guests to enjoy. Not just the kids, but also caregivers, friends, and family who want to bring their children to play. Plans include an accessible walkway, seating, and more.
Some benefits that this will provide to those in our community are as follows:
- Enable children of all abilities to develop physically, cognitively, socially, and emotionally.
- Promotes awareness and acceptance of diversity throughout the community.
- Create play experiences for a variety of needs and interests.
- Allow parents and other adults with disabilities to play with their children.
- Remove barriers between kids and give them the chance to play and grow together.
- Instill a sense of independence and confidence in all children.
The Northland Arboretum is a place where people of all ages and backgrounds can spend time in and learn about nature. We have big plans and dreams to make this playground not only a place to play but a place for families to learn and grow together.
Please help us work towards making this dream a reality!
This fundraiser supports
Paul Bunyan Northland Arboretum