raised by 13 people
We need to raise $5,000 to stock on-site "daily need" pantries at our Bemidji and Grand Rapids out-patient clinics for clients!
At North Homes Children and Family Services, our mission is to provide a community-based continuum of compassionate care to children and families in need. An integral piece to our work with children and families is supporting our adult clients. We do this through several programs that enable adults to gain the skills, resources, and services that are needed to live independently.
One need that has been identified by our adult clients are the limitations to daily need resources - toilet paper, soap, hygiene items, diapers - that can be cumbersome to obtain through other agencies. While there may be some resources at local food shelves, there are often restrictions on how much someone can take - regardless of their family needs.
With your help, we want to raise $5,000 to stock on-site "daily need" pantries at our Bemidji and Grand Rapids out-patient clinics.
This will allow our adult clients additional flexibility and resources to keep themselves and their families resilient and healthy!
How you can help!
- Make a direct contribution to this campaign - a gift of $25, $50, or $100 will go to purchase daily need items to support the resilience and health of our adult clients and their families.
- Donate an item from our wish list of daily need items (below) - Want to give something tangible? Check out our wish list of suggested items below and you can do a direct purchase of something we need!
If interested in donating directly, or if you have any other questions, please contact Angie Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT!
Daily Need Item Wish List:
- Feminine pads
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Toilet paper
- Shampoo/Conditioner - large bottles, not travel size
- Dish soap - large bottles
- Laundry soap - large bottles, not single use
- Hand soap
Items above with links are simply suggested brand/quantity. You can see our full "wish-list" HERE. This will show our whole "cart". Simply click on an item you are interested in. This will bring you to an Amazon link where you will be able to modify the quantity.
This fundraiser supports
North Homes Children and Family Services