We're a 50-year-old therapy nonprofit (formerly Headway Emotional Health Services) serving the mental and emotional health needs of the greater Twin Cities metro area. We believe everyone has the ability to build and maintain themselves from the inside and live their life with purpose.
Everyone's experiences and goals are different, so we have a variety of programs and over 200 therapists, mental health workers, and staff to meet you where you are and tailor your therapy to your needs. If you begin with us in one area and need to add one or transition to another, we can help you make that change without needing to find a new organization.
Youable Emotional Health is here to empower people of all ages to live an emotionally healthy life through treatment and education.
Our programs and services include:
- Individual and group outpatient mental health services for ages 0-80+
- Psychological assessment and testing
- Day Treatment for grades 6-12
- Targeted Case Management for youth with mental health issues and their families
- Community-based Truancy intervention
- Juvenile Diversion services