If there is one word to describe our year, it's determination
. Covid took our students away and closed our beautiful new building to our guests. However, our amazing crew did what we do best, and doubled down to do excellent work with fewer resources. Our animals never knew any difference. The end of the pandemic is in reach, when we can open our doors to young and old. In the meantime please be a part of our WSC family by providing a financial bridge to the future.
We can’t wait for you all to see the new digs! As always, we are eternally grateful for each and every dime you give.
The Wildlife Science Center, a private 501(c)(3) located in Stacy, MN, serves as an educational resource for all ages by providing exposure to a variety of wild animals, including wolves, mountain lions, lynx, fox, bears, raptors and many more.
The animals at the center provide opportunities for study and inspire interest in science, technology, engineering and math-from high achievers to at-risk children. We encourage all learners to expand their abilities by thinking critically, analyzing data, and asking questions.
Our Animals’ Stories
- Endangered Species Survival Plan: Mexican gray, and red wolves.
- Orphans: bears, bobcats, cougars, and wolves.
- Rescued Animals: bears, coyote, gray and red foxes, and wolves.
- Non-releasable Wildlife: raptors, orphans, and animals kept as pets.
- Animal Planet’s Growing Up: Truck and Growly Pants from Growing Up Wolf, and Charlie from Growing Up Black Bear.