Thank you for supporting Voyageurs National Park with a gift to the Voyageurs Conservancy!
Your gift preserves starry skies, restores wetland habitats, builds new trails, and sustains education programs that inspire the next generation of conservationists.
Here are just a few ways your dollars will support Voyageurs National Park in 2022:
- Welcome a new education director to drastically expand programs that engage the next generation of conservationists
- Conserve an additional 16 acres of shoreline and forest habitat
- Improve backcountry trails, campsites, and accessibility at major launch sites
- Fund new Field Fellows and youth corps service opportunities for young adults to gain professional experience and enhance the park’s research and monitoring efforts
- Mitigate the spread of zebra mussels from Black Bay to other areas of the park
SPECIAL GIVEAWAY: Support Minnesota's National Park, Win a Portager Paddle Board from Paddle North!
Our friends at Paddle North are rallying for Voyageurs National Park by offering a special giveaway on their most popular product: the Portager Paddle Board. All individuals who donate $50 or more during Give to the Max week (November 1 - 18) will be entered in a drawing to win a stand-up paddle board to enjoy on your favorite lake.
Who We Are
The Voyageurs Conservancy is the official nonprofit partner of Voyageurs National Park. Established in 1965, the Conservancy was the driving force to permanently protect the Rainy, Namakan, and Sandpoint regions of northern Minnesota. Today we are a community of people dedicated to preserving, protecting, and sharing the unique experience of Minnesota’s only national park. The Voyageurs Conservancy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that works directly with the National Park Service to support conservation and recreation projects, enhance education and outreach, and protect the wild nature of the park. Since the park's creation, the Conservancy continues to connect people to the outdoors where they can learn, volunteer, and recreate, while preserving the park for future generations.
What We Do:
The Conservancy's mission is to connect people to Voyageurs National Park, enhance the visitor experience, and protect the park for present and future generations. The Conservancy supports the park in these core areas:
- WILD VOYAGEURS – Address multiple threats to water quality, fisheries, development, natural darkness, & habitat resiliency.
- NEXT GENERATION – Increase programs and opportunities for children, young adults, and families to connect to the park.
- VOYAGEURS EXPERIENCES – Expand and improve trails, accessibility, and the visitor experience.
- LOVE YOUR PARK: Growing our community of park volunteers, stewards and advocates.
For Minnesota's Voyageurs National Park
Voyageurs National Park in Minnesota is a wide-open gateway to the great outdoors. The park is made up of more than 218,000 acres of untamed wild. Endless waterways mirror the sky. The crisp air is naturally scented with pine and birch. Howling wolves and calling loons awaken senses you didn’t know you had. At night, a multitude of stars are so vast your eyes can’t seem to open wide enough to take them all in. That’s the magic of Voyageurs, and it’s the reason the Voyageurs Conservancy works tirelessly to protect it.
What You Can Do Today
Donate to support your National Park.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Encourage your friends and family to join the Voyageurs community
Call your Congresspeople. Tell them that Voyageurs and our National Parks are important to you.
Make a plan to visit Voyageurs National Park. Experience this special place for yourself - better yet, introduce a child in your life.