August 12-14. 2022 - the Annual Polish Festival will be returning with a kaleidoscope of activities for the entire family. The tantalizing aroma of traditional Polish Cuisine and the melodies of traditional Polish songs, folk musicians, polkas and Chopin concertos, & contemporary Polish music will fill the air at this free three-day event.
Your donation will support this authentic Polish cultural festival and help us bring a wide array of world-class entertainment - Folk Dancers & Musicians, Artists, Singers, Polka Bands, Classical Musicians and Contemporary Polish Music - to the 2022 Festival. Your donation also covers artistic grants to the artists, visual, musical, etc. TCPF Grant information and application are on the www.tcpolishfestival.org website.
The Twin Cities Polish Festival (TCPF) provides a cornucopia of Polish cultural experiences. It is located in the historic heart of Northeast Minneapolis, where many Polish immigrants settled and worked. The Festival group is dedicated to promoting and celebrating the rich and vibrant heritage, traditions and cultural contributions of the Polish immigrants who settled in the Twin Cities and state of Minnesota, as well as the contributions of the Polish-Americans and Polish immigrants of today, who contribute to the success of our communities. It is also TCPF’s goal to stimulate an interest in Poland and increase awareness of Poland’s cultural and artistic contributions throughout history and in today’s contemporary world.
The Twin Cities Polish Festival is a family-friendly event where Polish Americans and immigrants can gather to proudly celebrate their Polish Heritage. It provides an opportunity for multi-generations of Polish-Americans to reconnect with their Polish ethnic roots. The Festival also reaches out to the community-at-large, a widely diverse audience, to provide an educational opportunity for the entire community to experience, enjoy and learn about Polish folk art, dance, music, fine art, film, language, and cuisine.
Our Vision and Mission:
· To Promote Polish and Polish-American Culture, Heritage and Traditions.
· Stimulate an interest in Poland: its history and culture both traditional and contemporary.
· Encourage Polish Americans to explore and celebrate "all things Polish".
· Celebrate and promote Minnesota's Polish heritage and culture by: Presenting stage performances of dance groups, performing artists, musicians and bands. Staging art exhibits. Sharing delicious Polish cuisine.
· Establish a Minnesota network of vibrant and culturally aware supporters of Poland.
· Create a family-oriented Festival in a Twin Cities park for all Minnesotan’s to enjoy.
· Provide an opportunity for Polish entertainers, artists, and crafters to perform before a diverse audience and for Polish-American organizations and vendors to showcase their talents, products, and services.
The Twin Cities Polish Festival is an all volunteer, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. The group formed in 2008 to bring a world-class celebration of Polish culture to the Twin Cities and received its nonprofit designation in 2009. The Twin Cities Polish Festival is committed to maintaining and expanding its cultural and artistic emphasis. We are also committed to presenting an authentic ethnic Festival that features the best of Polish culture
Top summer entertainment - the Twin Cities Polish Festival