Celebrating over three decades of Service to the Tibetan People
THE TIBET FUND is dedicated to supporting the Tibetan people’s struggle to preserve their language, culture and national identity. Our work is guided by the following priorities:
• To support health care, education, refugee rehabilitation, religious and cultural preservation, community and economic development programs that enable Tibetans to thrive in today’s world;
• To help the Central Tibetan Administration to revitalize the Tibetan settlements in India, Nepal and Bhutan;
• To ensure that Tibetan culture and identity remain a vibrant partof our global heritage;
• To enable donors to connect with individual Tibetan children, monks, nuns and the elderly;
• To raise awareness about the Tibetan people’s achievements overthe past 50 years.