St. Raphael's Guild, A Chartered Guild of the Catholic Medical Association
Tax id (EIN)
Address2801 E 4th ST
Duluth, MN 55812
St Raphael’s Guild of the Catholic Medical Association is a physician-led community of healthcare professionals that informs, organizes, and inspires its members, in steadfast fidelity to the teachings of the Catholic Church, to uphold the principles of the Catholic faith in the science and practice of medicine.
Dues or Donations:
The dues or donations will be used to support a number of projects, including:
- Cover meals for our students and priests during our regular meetings
- Sponsorship for our priests or students to attend the national meeting
- Support for our White Mass, including speaker's fees, catering, etc.
- Help with our efforts to expand our membership/evangelize.
- Develop programs to help support our priests.
- Work to expand the CMA throughout the Diocese of Duluth.
St. Raphael’s Guild became a chartered guild of the Catholic Medical Association in August 2008.
2012: St. Raphael’s was recipient of the Outstanding Guild Award by the national Catholic Medical Association.
September/October 2013: Fr. Peter Muhich assumed the role of our chaplain.
May 4, 2020: Fr. Peter Muhich received the call to be Bishop of Rapid City, South Dakota.
July 9, 2020: Our Chaplain, Fr. Peter was ordained Bishop of Rapid City, South Dakota.
August 4, 2020: Fr. Tony Wroblewski accepts role of Chaplain for our Guild.
September 24, 2020: Bishop Muhich presented with the National Catholic Medical Association "Outstanding Guild Chaplain Award"!
September 9, 2022: St. Raphael's Guild Awarded the "Pillars Certificate" in recognition of the Guild's achievement in at least three of the five pillars of an active Guild.
September 9, 2022: University of Minnesota Duluth CMA Student Section was awarded the Outstanding Student Chapter award!