Thursday November 18th is Give Day at the St. Paul Figure Skating Club.
The St. Paul Figure Skating Club was founded in 1936 in the midst of the Great Depression and has been producing the finest figure skaters in the state for over 85 years.
The mission of the St. Paul Figure Skating Club is to develop skaters into US Figure Skating Gold Medalists, regional, sectional, national and international competitors. The club's charge is to provide the means for skaters to accomplish this mission.
Our need is for community support to fund ice costs and to preserve the legacy of programming excellence. Programming includes:
- Learn to Skate Programs for ages 3 to Adult
- Charles Schultz Arena
- Pleasant Arena
- Academy Skating Program at Pleasant Ice Arena
- High Performance Training at Pleasant Ice Arena
- 85 year history of ice shows
- Annual Skate St. Paul Figure Skating Competition
- Annual June Bug Learn to Skate USA Competition for beginning skaters
- Family Skate Nights at Pleasant Arena open to the entire community.
We need YOUR help to continue to provide programming to the community. Give to the Max Day 2021 is the first ever attempt at raising gifts for St. Paul Figure Skating programs. The goal is raise $5,000.
You may direct your gift to several areas on the Give MN page:
- General Fund
- Ice Shows - Annual Spring Show and Holiday Show
- Ice Endowment Fund - A new fund dedicated to help deter the rising expense of ice cost for ALL who skate in our programs.
- Learn to Skate - to provide new materials and to fund the Learn to Skate Scholarship program.
- Family Skate Night - dedicated to providing more opportunities for the community to skate together with their families.
How you can Help
1. Make a gift on the St. Paul Figure Skating Club, Inc. page of the GiveMN.org website
2. Send a gift by check to:
St. Paul Skating Club
506 Grand Hill Road
St. Paul MN 55102
3. Encourage friends and family to participate!!!!