A caring home for seniors where they can find calm from the storms of life regardless of status
St. Ann's is a non-denominational assisted living facility, in the Center City neighborhood of Duluth, that has been providing services for 64 years. Many of our customers come to us with little or no assets. Sometimes they don't have the available funds for a deposit fee, or enough social security or retirement funds to afford even our lowest-priced room. Our organization strives to work with each individual’s situation, utilizing all resources, to facilitate their admittance for residency.
As a non-profit organization, we:
- Offer adjusted or reduced rent for those in need
- Accept HUD rental subsidies
- Assist those in need of healthcare services through the Elderly Waiver program. This program is a governmental, subsidized program that does not reimburse our organization for 100% of the cost of the individual's care. Unlike other senior facilities, we have no caps on the number of residents admitted under this program.
- Allow seniors to stay independent, in their community where they have grown up, worked, and raised families.
Your donation will go towards:
- Creating resident experiences that enrich their daily lives, provide mental and emotional stimulation, and strengthen their social community
- Recruiting and retaining an exceptional workforce in an increasingly competitive job market
- Maintaining and modernizing our 64-year-old building
- Continue to provide stability, comfort, and safety to our residents at affordable prices, giving options to those who would have nowhere else to go.