Come - Let us build our new mandir in Chaska!
Shirdi Saibaba Prayer Center, also known as Sri Saibaba Mandir is a non-profit organization established as a center for prayers, worship, celebrating and sharing the life and message of Saibaba of Shirdi. The purpose of Sri Saibaba Mandir is to facilitate
- An opportunity for those interested in sharing and learning about Saibaba of Shirdi in the Twin Cities, Minnesota and surrounding areas
- An environment for Sai devotees to participate in the spiritual activities including daily prayer services, meditation, weekly congregation, and celebration of festivities relevant to Saibaba of Shirdi.
- Participation in local and global activities of philanthropic interests for social and spiritual causes.
Sri Saibaba Mandir is a non-sectarian place of worship of Saibaba of Shirdi, open to anyone that is interested in sharing and learning about Sri Saibaba of Shirdi.
New mandir project!
Due to our growth, we are currently working on building a new place of prayers at the land acquired in Chaska that will meet our growth. The completed phases so far are:
- Acquiring the land including the county approvals for a Place of worship/Prayers.
- Access road construction
- Engineering - Conceptual designs for the building.
The next step is to start the construction of the building, which needs YOUR SUPPORT!! Please make financial contributions towards the down payment for the new building construction.