Rescue Network Inc
Tax id (EIN)
AddressPO Box 511
BUFFALO, MN 55313
Rescue Network is committed to strengthening underserved communities by providing resources for cats and dogs, reducing animal population, and creating a network of rescue organizations that builds a bridge to safety for unwanted animals.
So a little bit about us for anyone that may be new here!
- We are a 501c3 non-profit. We are all volunteers and none of us make any money doing this.
- We focus on helping South Dakota reservation dogs and cats but have also helped breeder releases and owner surrenders find rescue placement.
- We do not have fosters. We work with a handful of amazing rescue organizations that we send all the dogs and cats to. If you know our board members, we are very picky about where these animals go. We feel every animal deserves a chance. Every rescue we work with spays and neuters all the animals before being adopted, does thorough￼ checks on adopters, ensures the animals are healthy before being adopted, and if for whatever reason needs emergent vet care - that animal will receive it.
- We will cover 100% of costs for spays and neuters as well as shots for low-income families on the reservations, no questions asked.
-We have never said no to a dog in need. We feel that first impressions of dogs are not always best when they are scared and feel they all deserve a chance.
- Every single animal sees a vet before crossing state lanes. They receive their first vaccines, flea/tick, and a health certificate.
- Our main focus is animals but we also try to help the communities. We’ve participated in getting school supplies for the kids, elderly drive for essentials, and sponsoring a couple of families each Christmas on the reservation that people nominate that feel deserve it.