Through its member programs Olmsted Outreach seeks to fulfill its mission: to reach out to Rochester, greater Olmsted County and communities around the world with the love of Jesus Christ to meet people's physical, social emotional, educational and spiritual needs.
Olmsted Outreach member programs are:
- A.C.T.S. for Kids - a ministry to provide supplemental food, clothing, personal needs, and educational assistance to underprivileged children in Rochester schools
- Autumn Ridge Health & Wellness Clinic - Provides health, health education and wellness services to people with limited access to health care.
- Food Allergies Rochester, MN - Supports, encourages, educates and advocates for individuals living with food allergies.
- Friendship Place - a ministry to underprivileged children in SE Rochester
- Guinea Education Partners - Supports a school on grounds adjacent to Compassion Evangelical Hospital in Guinea, West Africa.
- Haiti Orphanage Partners - Provides basic needs and a Christ-centered education for children in Cite Soliel, Haiti.
- HOPE Outreach Ministry - a counseling and support ministry for victims of domestic abuse.
- Mediation and Conflict Services - provides dispute resolution services to SE Minnesota
- Minnesota Sudden Cardiac Arrest Survivors Network - provides support for sudden cardiac arrest survivors, and education and advocacy on automatic external defibrillators (AEDs) and defibrillation