Minnesota is home to many people who have suffered from having experienced a brain injury. We live among you, walking along side of you, with you usually not knowing that we are brain injured. There are more of us than you are aware of!
- MN Brain Injury Force, Inc. is managed by volunteers. These wonderful volunteers hope to have just their mileage compensated to them.
- MN Brain Injury Force has many programs and services to assist stroke / brain injury survivors!
- Pet Power Program = PETS have the POWER to help make survivors days happier, healthier and less stressful! Survivors need help with their costs of having a pet.
- MNBIF has the Giving Program = This program relies on donations from the public! New items such as organizers, school supplies for our back packs, flashlights, FOOD, gas/gift cards or other useful items are given to survivors.
- Survivor's Garden = Volunteers / Survivors work in a garden to produce food to share with other survivors! Need seeds, plants & fruit trees!
- BIG = Brain Injury Grants - Funds survivors receive when they help at fundraisers or at the Brain Bash!
- BRAIN BASH = Survivors and their families share their stories of courage, hope and healing! They might share their talents with their art/craft displays!
- Contact MN Brain Injury Force to learn more about our services and how we support brain injured survivors / veterans in southern Minnesota on our website = www.mnbif.com.
- HAVE A GREAT BRAIN DAY!