This work takes all of us. Together with support like yours, we provide prevention, empowerment, education, and advocacy services for those living with HIV and/or who are part of the LGBTQ+ community.
Why are we asking you to donate today? Because every one of our programs relies on people like you. Your donation will be joined by others to make the following possible over the next year:
· 250,000 unused syringes will be distributed
· 2,200 people will call the AIDSLine for immediate help
· 1,800 health care professionals will learn about the unique health needs of our aging LGBTQ+ family
· 750 HIV-positive and LGBTQ+ seniors will have a welcoming place to come for help
· 500 Minnesotans will be connected to health care benefits
· 400 HIV tests will be administered
· 300 community members will receive vital legal assistance on issues from discrimination to immigration to social security
· 150 clients will be seen at our new behavioral health clinic
· 120 people will live in our transitional housing program
… and much more. This fight is not over and we must come together to say no more. Thank you for being part of our work today and our future.