The Duluth Cross Country Ski Club (DXC) promotes healthy lifestyles, fitness, and fun through cross-country skiing by providing programs, informational resources and special events to the community.
The 2021-2022 DXC Membership Drive is On! This year, our focus is on providing safe, healthy outdoor ski programs while covering our basic operating costs as a club. The combination of your membership dues and any extra donations you can afford are vital! Thank you for your support! Consider Joining DXC here: DXC Membership Site
The Duluth Cross-Country Ski Club is a non-profit organization. Your contribution allows us to continue to improve access, quality, and sustainability of skiing infrastructure and programming in Duluth. Contributions of all sizes will help us achieve that goal!
Your dollars will contribute to a variety of DXC functions and offerings for the upcoming season:
- Fund our youth SkiSparks program at Grand Avenue Chalet
- Provide adult lessons and programs all winter
- Staff the Lester-Amity Chalet and invest in improvements to the space
- Perform ongoing seasonal trail maintenance
- Organize signature events such as Banff Film Festival and the DXC Winter Warmup
Please take this opportunity to help ensure the future of cross-country skiing in Duluth! We appreciate your support and partnership in helping us a groom a course for the future of cross-country skiing in Duluth. Ready, Set, SNOW!!