DonateGoodStuff.org helps you find the best home for your donation items - and make a difference.
Why are we passionate?
- We make it easy to do good! Donate Good Stuff helps you find out where items will directly help people (or animals) in need - not resold or bundled for bulk sale/recycling.
- We love the planet! Donated items are reused rather than recycled or trashed.
- We love to simplify and share! HeroSearch helps you let go of possessions knowing they will become meaningful to others
Why do we need your support?
Our goal is to be the #1 FREE resource in the US for people looking to donate items.
To do this, we need to spread the word and add new organizations - these take resources and we can do it with your help!
If you can't donate financially, please use the search to donate generously. And tell people you know about HeroSearch.org!
How does it work?
- Go to DonateGoodStuff.org and search by item to donate, charity, or category.
- Get results: Donate Good Stuff displays organizations near you that need your donations.
- Get inspired: Donate Good Stuff tells you how those donation make a difference.
- Choose: where to donate - DonateGoodStuff.org shows you where and when you can drop off your donations, and even if pickup is available
Here is just one story:
I asked the donation coordinator at a nonprofit listed on DonateGoodStuff.org to tell me about what the donations meant to people.
His organization serves refugees and told me a story of a woman who received a box of dishes. It wasn't even fancy or all that pretty.
But this set of old dishes made her tear up.
He told me most refugees that start out with nothing. She may have had a few odd cups and miscellaneous flatware.
For the first time, her family would be able to sit down and have a meal together and enjoy a beautiful routine of life that most take for granted.
She was overwhelmed by the kindness of someone she had never even met.
This is what DonateGoodStuff.org does.
Right now, WE need heroes like you.
Please help us grow - so more people can experience the joy of giving.
From the bottom of my heart, Thank You!!!