Your donation of $150 will enable the staff of the Boys & Girls Club to provide high-impact programs to 6,000 members.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota has been dedicated to serving youth since 1974. We provide outcome-driven experiences using relationship-based programming to more than 1,500 youth daily at three Club facilities and 15 KIDSTOP sites.
The Boys & Girls Club is a place where opportunities translate to great futures. Our recipe for hope starts with a caring staff who builds a positive relationship with a child and guides them to programs which spark interest in hobbies that can lead to successful careers. When we mix in daily meals with a lot of fun, the possibilities are endless.
A family of four served by the Club has been struggling to find permanent housing for months. They rely on family and friends for help, and they sometimes end up sleeping in their car. Thankfully, the Boys & Girls Club is there to serve the kids a daily snack and meal, which means this family has one less thing to worry about each night.
There are 12 ways you can make a big impact on more than 6,000 youth served by the Boys & Girls Club this holiday season!
- Help us reach our goal to serve more than 100,000 meals to youth who need us most!
Last year we served 99,000 meals.
- Sponsor an annual Club membership for 10 youth
2,391 registered Club members
- Sponsor a 2-week KIDSTOP scholarship
$542,000 in scholarships & county assistance
3,879 registered KIDSTOP members
- Give a child homework help & tutoring for 1 month
3,105 youth participate in Project Learn
- Keep a youth drug-free with prevention programs
662 youth participate in SMART Moves
- Provide gym equipment for Club sports programs
2,804 youth participate in gym programs
- Provide art supplies for Club programs
1,299 youth participate in arts programs
- Help us continue to build supportive relationships through social recreation programming.
- Improve literacy skills among K-3rd graders by supporting our one-to-one reading program.
- Help sustain our Youth Arts Initiative dance, fashion, digital and visual arts programming.
- Help us provide oral hygiene programs that teach kids how to keep their teeth healthy.134 kids participate in Cavity Free Zone
- Help us prepare teens to enter the workforce with the Junior Staff Career Development Program.