Achieve Services creates innovative opportunities for people with disabilities to enable our participants to lead meaningful, self-determined lives.
While COVID-19 has caused us to stop services temporarily to keep our participants and staff safe, your donation ensures we will re-open our doors strong and ready to expand opportunities for people with developmental disabilities including:
- Community-based employment opportunities that help participants build skills and increase independence.
- Supported employment in our center to provide opportunities to people who are between community-based jobs, looking to increase skills to gain employment in the community, or needing extra support while still earning a paycheck.
- Outings and volunteer opportunities like Feed My Starving Children and Meals on Wheels to enrich our participants' lives.
- Innovative arts programming like Achieve's award-winning band Dance At Your Own Risk, Cow Tipping Press writing workshops, and opportunities to create visual art that is turned into cards, tote bags, and notebooks.
Our participants don't fit into Achieve, Achieve fits around our participants by offering them opportunities and choice to meet their individual needs and goals.
HOW ELSE CAN YOU HELP?
- Follow Us on Social Media:
- Share our posts with your friends with a message about why you support Achieve Services.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
Thank you for supporting Achieve Services, Inc. on Give to the Max Day!