Give where you live, even WI! Support your friends and neighbors in Superior-Douglas County!
raised by 2 people
Thank you David, for supporting Head of the Lakes United Way!!
David made a gift to support Superior-Douglas County through Give to the Max! Thank you David! #GTMD19
Invest in Your Community: Give Where You Live! Head of the Lakes United Way serves four geographic regions the northern MN and WI. In Superior-Douglas County we partner with 7 non-profit agencies to support 8 programs:
- American Red Cross – Serving Northern MN & Douglas County WI: Disaster Resiliency and Relief Services
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northland: Academic Success Healthy Lifestyles
- Center Against Sexual and Domestic Abuse, Inc – CASDA: Emergency Shelter Services
- Embark Supported Employment: Mental Health Employment
- Human Development Center: Child & Family Services
- Just Kids Dental: Smiles at School
- Mentor North: Mentor Superior
- Second Harvest Northern Lakes Food Bank: Food Distribution Services
We have one life. To live better, we must LIVE UNITED.
For additional information, please visit our website at hlunitedway.org.
This fundraiser supports
Head of the Lakes United Way
Organized By Rachel Loeffler-Kemp