Support our wild neighbors for all seasons by donating to Friends of Roberts Bird Sanctuary.
raised by 15 people
Friends of Roberts Bird Sanctuary is an all-volunteer Minnesota non-profit corporation and 501(c)3 public charity established in 2013 to protect, preserve, and enhance the Thomas Sadler Roberts Bird Sanctuary as a thriving, undeveloped habitat and sanctuary for birds and other native wildlife.
Your donation to Friends of Roberts Bird Sanctuary helps us undertake projects and deliver programs to fulfill our mission. Every amount helps!
- $25 will help us purchase tools and native plants to protect habitat and help sustain biodiversity during the changes and adaptations caused by climate change.
- $100 will pay for educational programs led by naturalists and ecologists. These events are free and open to the public, helping engage people of all ages.
- $500 can be used to target special projects and programs that improve accessibility for visitors and habitat for birds and other wildlife.
To fulfill our mission, the Friends of Roberts works to:
- Safeguard the integrity of the Sanctuary as an undeveloped natural area connecting people with nature.
- Enhance through education visitors' appreciation and understanding of Minnesota's birds and native wildlife and their natural environments as part of an intricate and balanced web of life.
- Promote and assist in the implementation of management techniques in and near the Sanctuary that protect and enhance water quality and wildlife habitat.
Your gift of any size can help us accomplish these goals!
This fundraiser supports
Friends of Roberts Bird Sanctuary
Organized By Rebecca Froehlich