Agape Oasis is raising funds for our Early Childhood and Crisis Support programming!
raised by 1 people
OUR MISSION is to provide culturally relevant services that focus on empowering people, restoring families, healing individuals, and strengthening communities.
OUR VISION is a community in which individuals and families have access to the tools and resources needed to thrive past trauma and live their best life.
Agape Oasis is committed to fostering the holistic development of the communities that we serve. Our innovative programs reach men, women, and children across the seven-county metro areas of the Twin Cities, with more than 85% of them identifying as Black or Indigenous People of Color (BIPOC).
The 2021 State of Black Minnesota Report created by the Urban League Twin Cities and the Center for Social Justice made it glaringly apparent that we have a severe problem in Minnesota. Our clients are facing inequities that negatively affect their livelihood: Health and Wellness, Criminal Justice, Generational Wealth and Housing, Education Disparities, Healthcare Disparities, Food Insecurity, Employment, Affordable Childcare, Racism and Discrimination, Criminal Activity, Violence and Abuse, and unfortunately, the list could continue.
As a responsive agency, we provide integrated solutions through five program arms:
1. Early Childhood Education: Agape Child Development Center’s odd-hour care offers innovative educational programming tailored to children from six weeks to age twelve from 6 am to 11 pm, seven days a week.
2. Parent/Youth Empowerment: We empower parents and youth with the knowledge and skills to build healthy relationships and become community-engaged - socially responsible citizens within diverse spaces.
3. Community Engagement: We foster a sense of belonging and active participation within the communities we work and serve in.
4. Crisis Support: Oasis of Love Crisis Intervention Center offers individual and group direct client support services to begin and/or continue the (mental/emotional/physical/spiritual/financial) healing and restoration of those impacted by domestic/intimate partner violence, sexual assault, housing instability, and other challenges mentioned above.
5. Healing-Centered Training: Our organization provides training and resources to educators, community leaders, and caregivers to create safe, nurturing, and healing-focused environments for men, women, and children impacted by adversity.
Your generosity will help us continue to serve our community and make a valuable impact!
This fundraiser supports