Support BIPOC women/femme dance artists! Pay equity = THRIVE Health care services = SUSTAIN.
raised by 0 people
THRIVE: Greater pay equity and Cost of Living Adjustments for Ananya Dance Theatre's dance artists.
Total costs = $81,000
Funding gap = $50,000
-$800 supports fair wage increase and compensation for 1 dancer for one month
-$200 supports supports fair wage increase and compensation for 1 dancer for a week
SUSTAIN: Free access to primary health care services for all employees of Ananya Dance Theatre.
Funding gap = $5,000
-$432 sponsors one dancer’s health care access for a year
-$216 sponsors one dancer’s health care access for six months
-$36 sponson’s one dancer’s health care for one month
******* BOARD MEMBERS PLEASE ADD YOUR OWN MESSAGE HERE!!!!************
Ideas to consider:
- origin story: why/how did you become involved with Ananya Dance Theatre?
- why did you become a board member?
- why do you think Ananya Dance Theatre is important to our local arts community? or to the national dance community? or to the dance field?
- describe an event or performance or interaction or moment with Ananya Dance Theatre that holds meaning for you
- choose 3-5 single words that describe *your* experience of seeing an ADT work - maybe an experience from MICHHIL?
This fundraiser supports
Ananya Dance Theatre
Organized By Clarence White