Help EAA Chapter 25 Complete its Mission to Promote Understanding and Awareness of the Field of General Aviation.
EAA Chapter 25 is a registered non-profit corporation with the State of Minnesota (Filing # F-615) and holds tax exempt status with the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization., ID #41-1444642.
EAA Chapter 25’s mission is to promote understanding and awareness of the field of general aviation. Contributions made to EAA Chapter 25 allow us to conduct numerous community based activities in support of this mission.
Some examples of these activities include but are not limited to:
- Annual scholarships for students enrolled in aviation career programs at Minnesota State University - Mankato and the University of North Dakota. EAA Chapter 25 partners with Carefree Capital and the Kevin Gruys Aircraft & Marine Insurance Agency to give $4,000 in scholarship money every year.
- Annual scholarship that pays for a local youth to attend EAA Air Academy in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Free Young Eagles airplane rides for local youth (given on the 3rd Saturday of each month) at Lakeville Airport. Our goal is to give 500 kids a free ride every year.
- Weekly aircraft building sessions where you can learn building techniques.
- Monthly meetings with presentations on general aviation topics.
- Tours of aviation related facilities and aircraft building projects.
For additional information please visit our website at EAA25.org