WE NEED YOUR HELP.
CAN YOU GIVE $5 PER MONTH?
The need for equity and justice is greater than ever and your donation increases our strength and ability to fight for enhanced prenatal and mental health care, increased pay and economic security, and stronger penalties for all gender and race based crimes.
If gender and racial equity and justice are important to you, please consider giving at least $5 monthly.
Other ways you can help:
- Share this campaign with your networks and on social media
- Become an individual member
- Ask your company or organization to become a member
- Get involved by subscribing to our advocacy updates and newsletter here
Become a Member
WoMN ACT (Advocate, Collaborate, Transform) is the only statewide collective of womxn’s organizations in the country. Formerly the Minnesota Women's Consortium, we have carried our values forward by breaking down barriers that prevent womxn and girls from having the confidence, freedom, and power to reach their full potential.
Since its inception, WoMN ACT has served as an umbrella organization providing leadership and resources to anyone working toward the goal of gender equity. We have been a referral network, an information source, a resource center, and a supportive place – a forum for the exchange of knowledge and ideas.
Our organization exists because we cannot work for justice and equity alone. Together, we can ensure womxn have a collective voice to shape the world we want to see. We don’t just talk equity, we live it.
Our goals are shaped by our values of equity, justice, inclusivity, integrity and collaboration. And we are:
- diligently fighting against unfair and unjust systems that privilege one group over another
- inviting others to work alongside us
- recognizing everyone's inherent worth, and
- building interdependent networks in order to advance our common goals.
The only way we are going to address and eradicate these issues is through our collective power. We rally toward action and invite you to become a supporter and join us in the fight. With your contribution, we can make this happen.
Donate today to help us survive and continue our 40 year legacy!