Join a community committed to the future of Voyageurs National Park!
About Voyageurs National Park Association
Voyageurs National Park Association helped secure National Park designation for Voyageurs in 1975 and today serves as its nonprofit partner. VNPA represents a community of people who care about the future of Voyageurs National Park. Together, we:
- Advocate and educate to keep Voyageurs pristine and wild
- Provide financial and volunteer support for conservation, restoration, recreation, and education
- Support public outreach and community engagement
- Partner with the Park Service to build the next generation of park stewards
Learn more at www.Voyageurs.org.
With the assistance of generous Friends of Voyageurs like you, Voyageurs National Park Association has helped to:
- Empower over 100 Minnesota high school students through the National Park Teen Ambassador program and over 2,000 elementary students through school field trip grants
- Recruit hundreds of volunteers to complete special projects in the park for the past 10 years
- Conserve an additional 64 total acres of land within Voyageurs National Park
- Monitor environmental threats to the park’s natural resources to protect clean air and water
- Fund important science like a sulfide mining impact report, wildlife research, and wetland restoration efforts
- Educate the public about Voyageurs and celebrate its importance through events, presentations, educational materials, and visitor guides
- Rehabilitate 8 miles of the Cruiser Lake Trail System at Voyageurs to make the trail safer and more accessible for visitors
- Celebrate our National Park with a new video by More Than Just Parks - view it here: https://vimeo.com/189932180
Thank you for your support!