One Community, Many Neighborhoods
Donate today so we can better serve you, our community!
Union Park is a community that is home to parks, colleges, businesses, local gardens and many neighborhood resources. The Union Park District Council (UPDC) is here to keep you informed as we listen and respond to the needs and concerns of our community members. We actively support residents, workers and business owners by offering family friendly events, hosting community discussions and a variety of endeavors.
Thanks to your past donations we were able to hire supporting staff, purchase a new printer, bring back our community festival; The Ice Cream Peanut Butter and Jam, fund a Stump Garden project through our Microgrants Program, and offer 4 scholarships to students living in Union Park including two first generation college students.
Giving to the MAX makes our work possible and we thank you in advance!
· Help us accomplish some of our goals in the coming year:
· Expanding events that bring community together in a safe way.
· Keeping you informed on neighborhood developments and proposed city ordinances.
· Organizing neighborhood cleanup and park improvements.
· Continuing scholarships for Union Park students.
Other ways to give include participating in our various committees, our volunteer opportunities and Board of Directors. Whether you are interested in attending as a guest or as a member, we welcome YOU!