Unico National

A nonprofit organization

6 Donors

Scholarships continue to be the primary focus, as roughly 80% of all monies raised goes to deserving students, the other 20% to charities.

Organization Data

Summary

Organization name

Unico National

Tax id (EIN)

41-6037596

Categories

Arts & Culture International

Address

4441 SHARI ANN LN
BROOKLYN PARK, MN 55443

How can we help?

Suggested articles

  • How does my nonprofit get started on Mightycause?
  • Why use Mightycause?
  • What is Mightycause?