Gift ALERT: Tim Grady & Catherine Allan have graciously offered a $2,500 Gift when we hit our Goal!
This year, TCFF is asking for YOUR donations to support our STORYTELLERS!
TCFF needs funds to update our Production Equipment as well as our Onsite Filmmaker Editing Suite!
These funds will be earmarked to update our old production equipment as well as building our editing suite at the TCFF office for our local filmmakers.
We invite you, the donors, to help us acquire this much needed equipment and assets so that we can empower our creators to access the power of film.
We are more than just a festival. We're the future of impactful storytelling.
1. Production. We hire film artists to work on paid projects to ensure they can sustain their lives while delivering tangible impact to the community.
2. Education. We connect emerging and experienced film makers to hands-on learning and mentor-ship opportunities so they can grow as artists.
3. Opportunity. We stretch the boundaries of continually connecting people to great stories through innovative digital and in-person experiences.
Be Seen. Be Heard. Be a Part of the Movement.
As a special "Thank you" for any contribution you and a guest will be invited to attend
TCFF Movie Trivia night for FREE!
(EVENT DETAILS: Thu, December 16, 2021 - 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM CST in the TCFF Office)
IF you can, please Give What You Can!
● TCFF launched 'TCFF STREAMS,' a revenue sharing platform with our filmmakers providing independent content online for all film enthusiasts!
● TCFF launched 'Production Services' aimed to get local filmmaker paid projects through our local businesses and putting over $50,000 directly into the filmmakers pockets!
● TCFF launched the 'HER Series' spotlighting films made by, for and about women garnering praise from across the country!
● TCFF launched the 'EMPOWER Series' spotlighting films made by, for and about our BIPOC community!
● TCFF grew our annual audience to over 15,000+!
● TCFF held dozens of FREE educational events for all ages, reaching 500+!
● TCFF premiered over 50 MN connected films (40% of our overall program)!
● TCFF generated over $1 million in economic impact for the community and the city of St. Louis Park!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR ARTS NON PROFIT!