Give to the MAX - 500 Donations Match
Please help us reach our goal of 500 DONATIONS by November 16th. If we receive 500 individual donations, a gracious anonymous donor will match the total amount of the 500 donations.
All donors will be automatically entered to win a signed headshot of Terrence Howard! The winner will be randomly drawn and notified November 17th. In addition, the first two donors to donate $1000 each will automatically receive a signed headshot of Terrence Howard.
WITH YOUR DONATION YOU ARE:
Giving a film artist the opportunity to tell their story, provide income to support their families, feel seen, be heard, and be part of an important movement for change.
Keeping our lights on in our facility - a place that also provides a safe space for various organizations to host their events such as, Black Business Enterprises, TeamWomen, and many more impactful organizations in the community.
Allowing us to keep our festival going every year, which gives a platform for over 130+ stories to be heard, various businesses to be seen, and for the community to come together.
Providing us with the ability to properly staff our organization to keep our efforts moving forward. The more we grow, the more help we need so we can do more.
Allowing us to afford necessary marketing efforts to get our content and messaging out to the world, so we can increase the number of lives we impact.
Aiding in combating the struggle of keeping up with the accelerated rate of technology advancements and demand in equipment/software.
Provide free educational panels, mentorships, internships, free screenings, and volunteer opportunities.
Be Seen. Be Heard. Be a Part of the Movement.
IF you can, please Give What You Can!
● TCFF 'Film Fellows and Mentor' Educational Program (Free) placed over 20 collegiate level filmmakers on Production Sets in 2022 alone for on-job experience!
● TCFF 'Production Services' hired local filmmakers for paid projects throughout the year and to this date, we've put $200,000 directly into the filmmakers pockets!
● TCFF launched the 'BLACK ON SCREEN' Series spotlighting films made by, for and about black filmmakers and the black community!
● TCFF propelled the 'EMPOWER' Series spotlighting films made by, for and about our BIPOC community!
● TCFF created the 'CODE RED' Series shedding a light on the Climate Change Crisis!
● TCFF held dozens of FREE educational events for all ages!
● TCFF 'STREAMS' platform continues to grow with over 30 States participating in TCFF Programming and year-around indie content online!
● TCFF generates over $1 million in economic impact for the community and the city of St. Louis Park!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR ARTS NON PROFIT!
Twin Cities Film Fest
Tax id (EIN)
Arts & Culture, Education, Children & Family, Community, Volunteer
Address1633 West End Blvd