Leading the way to hope
For 40 years, Tubman has been leading the way to hope for women, men, youth, and families who have experienced relationship violence, sexual exploitation, addiction, mental health challenges, or other trauma. We provide countless ways to help including safe shelter, legal services, mental and chemical health counseling, elder abuse resources, youth programs, community education and more.Here are just a few of the countless ways your gift can make a tangible impact!
- $2,500 - Sponsors summer Peace Camp activities for 20 children and youth in our shelters.
- $1,750 - Covers the cost of an average felony level domestic abuse case in criminal court
- $1,000 - Feeds a family of three in our shelter during their stay.
- $750 - Provides three months of comprehensive outreach services to a homeless teen.
- $500 - Helps a victim get a life-saving Order for Protection.
- $250 - Sponsors six weeks of domestic violence prevention program to one class of 30 ninth-grade students.
- $100 - Provides one night of safety, support and shelter for a young victim of sex trafficking or domestic violence.
Former Agency Names: Tubman Family Alliance; Chrysalis, A Center for Women; Harriet Tubman Center; Family Violence Network; ElderCare Rights Alliance