Susan G. Komen Minnesota

A nonprofit organization

642 Donors

We are committed to our mission: Saving lives and ending breast cancer forever. It guides what we do each and every day.

Every 74 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. In MN, more than nine women per day hear the words, 'You have breast cancer' and nearly two Minnesota women die from breast cancer each day. We are on a mission to change that and your donation today can help us!

Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure and launched the global breast cancer movement. Today, Susan G. Komen is the world’s largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists fighting to save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer.

Komen Minnesota began as a Race for the Cure in 1993. Though the Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure is our largest fundraising event, donations are needed year round. Since our inception, we have been embraced by a community that shares our commitment to raising money for breast health and breast cancer education, screening, preliminary treatment and research. 75% of our net funds stay right here in Minnesota. Those dollars are invested in our grantees who use their reach into the community to further our mission work. The remaining 25% of our funds support Komen's  Research Grants program to fund groundbreaking research and ultimately find a cure. We are proud to say that Komen for the Cure has played a critical role in every major advance in the fight against breast cancer--helping to turn millions of breast cancer patients into breast cancer survivors.

With your donation to Susan G. Komen, you can help end breast cancer so that not one more of our mothers, sisters, daughters, or best friends ever has to die from this disease. That's a donation that truly makes a difference!  

We Live here. We Race here. We Save Lives here!

Organization Data


Organization name

Susan G. Komen Minnesota

Tax id (EIN)





13770 Noel Rd Unit 801889
Dallas, TX 75380



Social Media 0

How can we help?

Suggested articles

  • How does my nonprofit get started on Mightycause?
  • Why use Mightycause?
  • What is Mightycause?