Together we can enhance the quality of life in our neighborhood through a wide range of citizen-led community projects and programs.
Your Summit Hill Association (“SHA”) is a non-profit organization run by an elected all-volunteer board of directors which serves all who live, own property, or own a business in the Summit Hill neighborhood. Our dedicated mission is to enhance the neighborhood’s quality of life through many ongoing projects, including:
- Promoting greater environmental awareness and participation through weekly curbside recycling, the Annual Neighborhood Cleanup, creation of the new Summit Hill Community Garden, maintenance of the Sam Morgan Native Prairie at Linwood Park, greening projects along Grand Avenue, and other programming related to rain gardens, plant exchanges and home energy efficiency
- Promoting Block and Building Clubs for community building and crime prevention
- Planning twice-annual Progressive Supper events where neighbors meet neighbors
- Hosting the regionally renowned Summit Hill House Tour every other year
- Finding solutions to traffic and parking challenges, addressing zoning and land use issues, and improving pedestrian safety
- Informing you about important local issues through our website at www.summithillassociation.org, The Summit newsletter, our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/SummitHillAssociation), Crime Prevention reports & alerts, and our E-News information service.
Please make a tax-deductible contribution to SHA to help ensure that our neighborhood continues to thrive. Your contribution will be re-invested in the community we call home.
For more information about SHA and how you can stay involved, visit our website at www.summithillassociation.org
Thank you for your generosity and support.