Contribute Towards **Much-Needed** Microphones
The Central High School theatre program is a vibrant community of student actors, technicians, musicians, and dedicated teachers who put on intricate productions each year on a very modest budget. The Theatre Boosters support this critical program and we invite you to join us. All money raised is used for equipment, supplies, stipends to pay teaching artists, and other program expenses. Thank you!
The cast and crew of our fall musical, The Little Mermaid, worked so hard rehearsing lines, learning dance choreography, building a creative set, finding all of the unique props and costumes needed for this show -- all of this preparation ran smoothly thanks to Emily Gill, musical director and theatre teacher, and our very talented production team. However, the cost to put on several productions per year is not funded by the district. Just securing the rights to put on a production carries a hefty price tag! This means that all of our expenses must be fully covered by outside sources.
**PLEASE ALSO SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT OUR DIRECTED FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN FOR A NEW DIGITAL WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM**
Your donation goes directly to cover the cost of:
• stipends to pay professional artists to help with each production
(This fall alone, we counted on the expertise of a choreographer, tech director, costumer, and props director)
• securing the rights to put on each production
(The Little Mermaid had one performance for local school kids and three full performances.)
• costumes (The Little Mermaid, as you can imagine, required vibrant, elaborate costumes. Sourcing and/or making these costumes takes
time, dedication, and sufficient funds.
• set construction pieces and paint supplies (All of the wood, hardware, paint, and extraneous supplies need to be sourced and the set efficiently
built for maximum use of the supplies that we have.)
• make up and hairstyling supplies that are unique to each character
• theatre production equipment (In the last few years, your donations have helped us purchase a new sound board, lights, and other much-needed
upgrades to our equipment.)
View our current participation opportunities.
Volunteer to help our fall musical run smoothly!
Central High School
St. Paul Central High School Theater Boosters
St. Paul Central Theater Booster Club
Tax id (EIN)
Arts & Culture, Education, Community
Address275 LEXINGTON PKWY N