We are a welcoming community that values and protects birds and the natural environment.
Saint Paul Audubon Society is an all-volunteer organization working to build a diverse community that values and protects birds and the habitats they need to thrive.
Your generous donations:
- Support grants to local organizations focused on conservation, education, and environmental action and education.
- Bring speakers to our monthly chapter meetings (Sept-May) that educate and excite our passion for birds and the environment.
- Create and supply educational opportunities for East Metro students.
- Support critical community science activities.
- Protect populations of at-risk bird species through habitat restoration and special projects.
- Provide informational and fun field trips and birding events.
To learn more about our programs, field trips, and volunteer opportunities, visit our website.