St. John the Baptist Catholic School is a challenging, Catholic school with a vibrant community. With a bold vision, we have become one of the most academically challenging and sought aer schools in the area. St. John’s School remains a visionary and innovative school, one that continues to grow and evolve to beer serve students, families and our community. Understanding that our Catholic faith is evident in everything we do, St. John’s School set out to develop a model based on a few simple and powerful premises:
• All children deserve an exceptional education.
• Children of all faiths learn from one another and celebrate their shared values.
• A school must prepare children to succeed not only as students, but also as citizens and leaders in a changing world.
St. John’s School Today
• Our average class size is 18 students that are safely social distanced
• We consistently perform well above the state-wide and national test scores in math, reading and science
• We have a very involved and committed parent community
• We help our students develop and maintain a love of learning
• The individual attention given to each student helps them succeed and grow in our academically rigorous school
• Our dedicated and professional staff promotes growth in faith, self-respect and to be a person of strong moral character
• We encourage all of our students to succeed and grow into the person God intended them to be
Most of all…We teach Values for life!
Our Give to the Max goal this year is to raise a total of $15,000 to help keep our school affordable and accessible to any family seeking a Catholic education for their child.