Creating Bias-Free Empowered Communities through Community Conversations, Educational Trainings, and Empowerment Drumming.
Each year Servant Hearts continues to reach out and bring opportunities that are enhancing to our mission and vision. Some of the opportunities include:
- Speaking at many conferences throughout the state of Minnesota on the issue of Bullying
- Quarterly Empowerment Drumming for Grief Camps
- Bi-Weekly Empowerment Drumming for Seniors at Care Facilities
- Annual Pride Picnic in Bemidji, Minnesota
- First Faith-Based Conversation on LGBT issues
- Monthly Gatherings with Aging LGBT
- Creation of Coat Of Many Colors Support Group
- Anger Management
- Collaborative work in the state of California
- Growth in Board Members
With your financial support we will be able to continue bringing more opporunities to the rural area of northern Minnesota.