On Give to the Max Day 2020 Paws For Learning has a generous $5000 match available that will make your donation go twice as far! Your tax deductible donation will support the specialized assistance that Paws For Learning teams prepare for and provide.
Paws For Learning teams continue to prepare so that when the time comes we are ready to serve. Paws For Learning provides K9 partnerships with primary - post secondary education and behavioral health staff, first responder wellness staff, and alongside chaplain, hospice and palliative care communities.
Thank you so much for considering a matched donation to Paws For Learning and for sharing this fundraiser with others!
We hope that you and your families are well!
The Paws For Learning Pack
Since 1998 Paws For Learning packs have assisted in communities for:
- Student literacy and academic engagement
- Wellness support for public safety departments, behavioral health departments, disaster response organizations, schools, universities, and medical school programs
- Disaster and trauma recovery partnerships following: tornadoes, floods, fires, mudslides, suicides, drownings, school bus crashes, auto crashes, overdoses, bridge & building collapses, gas explosions, hate crimes, assaults, missing persons, shootings and more
- Critical incident stress debriefings, compassion fatigue education, psychological first aid
- Chemical dependency recovery
- Physical and mental health preparedness and recovery
- Chaplaincy, hospice, and palliative care
"It takes our mind off the last call we had and we actually spend some time connecting with each other and with the dogs...we love it when the dogs are here!"
- Veteran Fire Fighter
"...This is one of the most effective interventions that I’ve seen happen professionally with kids around reading.”
-Clinical Social Worker
"I feel like I stumbled upon such a gift...so thank you!"
- School Counselor following a death of a student
"It was the best thing I ever provided for my staff and students."
-School Principal following a school crisis