Our Mission: Partnering as parents, students, and staff to develop students of character and academic excellence.
To fulfill this mission, PACT Charter School and all Stakeholders are accountable for:
- Acknowledging parents are the primary educators of their children and that, as such, their voluntary participation in both classrooms and governance at PACT is expected and vitally important to our success as a community.
- Promoting high academic achievement for all students.
- Committing to provide opportunities for our students to interact across grade-levels to promote intergenerational learning and develop leadership.
- Demonstrating a community atmosphere of mutual respect that promotes cooperation.
- Aspiring to uphold PACT policies, procedures, and structure by working together to support those who enforce them.
- Maintaining high expectations for student conduct.
- Modeling and promoting positive character development through intentionally teaching qualities such as respect, citizenship, gratitude, compassion, integrity, cooperation, self-control, responsibility and perseverance.
- Providing a safe and respectful learning environment.