Celebrate with us: We’re raising $55K to celebrate our 55th anniversary!
In 2022, Model Cities is celebrating 55 years of recognizing the needs of the community. Originally providing affordable health care and day care services, Model Cities now provides family support services, housing, neighborhood development, and shelter services. Since starting in the basement of a church, to now owning a four-story mixed-use building, we are moving mountains!
Our goal is to raise $5,000 on Give to the Max Day 2022 toward our $55,000 goal to support the future of Model Cities. Help us celebrate the next 55 years of transformational change. Make your financial gift today!
About Model Cities:
Model Cities serves people all along their life paths, offering interconnected programs of support delivered with care and respect. These efforts continue today, and as like many other organizations, we have had to adapt how our services are delivered and managed virtually. After a year and a half of unprecedented challenges, we’ve emerged stronger, more resilient, and ready for what’s next.
Our mission is to promote social and economic prosperity by providing access to opportunities that stabilize and develop families and communities. We have adopted five brand values that guide our work and frame how we serve our community.
Model Cities brand values:
- Creating opportunity: We aim to make hope concrete by helping people achieve throughout their path in life.
- Respecting others: This is the fundamental grounding of how we treat one another and those we serve.
- Building community: It drives who we serve, where we serve, and why we serve.
- Providing stability: Our goal is to develop the means to be more adaptable and sustainable as an organization to better meet the community’s needs.
- Driving equity: We harness the diversity of people, thoughts, and approaches, to holistically and equitably address the changing needs of our community.
With your contributions, Model Cities will continue to build an equitable community where all people have access to housing, economic opportunities, and culturally responsive services that help them thrive.