Provide education and events to enable a safer community where residents and businesses can thrive, prosper and grow.
We strive to create a safer community where the residents are engaged, vigilant, and positive about the future of Minnetonka. MCPA, a 501(c)(3), is supported by tax-deductible contributions from residents, businesses, and civic organizations.
The Minnetonka Crime Prevention Association's focus is to assist the Minnetonka Police Department's crime prevention and other initiatives:
• Crime Prevention & Safety Education
• Health and Wellness of our community and Minnetonka Police Officers
• Kid and Family Safety for the Holistic Improvement of our Community
Event & Program Plans
The MCPA raises funds to enable community engagement events and education programs among Minnetonka residents and businesses, as well as support our police department in supplying additional needs.
Examples of our efforts:
• Recovery Assistance Programs
• Safety Camp
• Health & Wellness Programs
• Support Police K-9 program
• Coffee with the Chief
• Holiday events such as Shop with a Cop
• Programs, Equipment, and Supplies for Police Department