We advance reproductive justice because of our faith, not in spite of it.
30+ years strong! We are the faith voice for reproductive justice in Minnesota, proudly serving women & families, clergy & congregations and our whole statewide community with service, education & advocacy.
- MNRCRC has trained hundreds of clergy in pastoral care for reproductive decisions and loss.
- We have worked with dozens of congregations & policy makers on advocacy and justice for women and families.
- We have organized memorial services for clinic doctors & care providers who were killed in the line of duty.
- And we have fielded countless calls from women who are making the decision of whether or not to continue a pregnancy. Because of our passion for religious liberty, we have been able to offer excellent pastoral care in supporting her discernment. Without coercion or imposing one religious viewpoint, we helped a pregnant person reach the decision that is right for her & her family.
- It is holy & sacred work, and MNRCRC is honored to offer care & compassion to those who seek our help.
**our website is under construction; please connect with us on facebook***