Landmark Center -- The Heart of Community Arts
"Landmark Center is a vital place for us to engage with each other and to learn from each other. As a librarian and a storyteller, I have the vision of fostering cultural bonding, celebrating the rich Vietnamese cultural heritage, and improving communication between generations. It is an honor and a privilege for me and my community to take part in Sundays at Landmark.” - Phuoc Tran, MinneapolisThe iconic and historic Landmark Center, located on Rice Park in the heart of Minnesota's capital city, welcomes over 225,000 visitors and building users each year, thanks, in part, to your vital financial support. You help make possible the many celebrations, events and activities that allow Landmark Center to be the most affordable, accessible gathering place in downtown Saint Paul. As a work of art serving multiple, diverse audiences, Landmark Center is a:
- Creative community for emerging local artists and art organizations;
- Town hall for civic, educational, and historic community events;
- Performance venue for ballet, opera, orchestra, theater, folk and choral music;
- Cultural center celebrating the rich diversity of our community;
- Gathering place that makes art and cultural programs accessible for our community.
Every dollar counts to help preserve this historic building and keep its community arts and cultural programming free and accessible. We
could not advance our mission -- to program and manage Landmark Center as an vibrant historic cultural center that is accessible and welcoming to all -- without the continuing support of Landmark Center’s friends and sponsors. We welcome
your participation in Landmark Center’s success through your contribution to one of downtown
Saint Paul’s most vibrant and cherished community assets.