HELP MGS MEET THE DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR MGS BOARD OF DIRECTORS CHALLENGE!
FOR EVERY DOLLAR DONATED, THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL MATCH UP TO $2,200!
MGS is the leading interdisciplinary, membership-based organization supporting education, research, and practice in the field of aging. MGS embraces aging!
MGS has linked universities & colleges, professionals, and students in gerontology since 1976.
- Relationships across disciplines and organizations
- Passion for aging
- Knowledge, learning, and research
- Innovation and forward thinking
- Collaboration between research and practice
This is year, your contributions will ensure that MGS is able to:
- Provide MGS Student Membership Scholarships to students to attend the April 2024 Annual Conference
- Enhance our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion work (e.g. Sacred Sites Tours for our Board, Staff, Community Partners, and Members)
- Continue our programming including monthly on-line webinars, membership networking, and our annual conference