-The Mission of the Marcell Family Center is to make a positive impact on individuals in the surrounding rural area by providing an environment for wholesome educational, cultural, fine arts and recreational activities.
· The Marcell Family Center provides programs and events for the community to join and enjoy.
· The Marcell Family Center provides youth programs and events.
· The Marcell Family Center provides Adult Basic Education programs through a partnership with the Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency and their ABE instructor Tracy Chase.
· The Marcell Family Center rents space for events, meetings, parties, weddings, and other gatherings.
· There is a gymnasium, library/computer room, fitness center, large meeting room/food preparation area located within the Center.
· A large open space multi-purpose room is available for large events.
· A Bigfork Valley Marcell Clinic is located in the north end of our building and is open Monday - Thursday.
Samples of current programs/opportunities offered at the Marcell Family Center
Adult Basic Education class site and office
Children's First and Kids Plus program site
Community computer center and classes
Children's Summer Camp
Youth enrichment/educational programs
Youth/Community Holiday Parties
Community information meetings
Teen dances and teen opportunities
Local organization meeting space
Community education programs
Organizational and private rental space
Host site for community health shots
A variety of other community programs
Many other uses/programs