The Lakeaires Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is an active, engaged partnership between the parents and guardians of Lakeaires students and Lakeaires faculty and staff. The PTO is committed to enhancing children's education through volunteering and student enrichment. We achieve our mission by:
· enhancing children's physical environment;
· increasing available children's literature;
· providing classrooms with current and new technology;
· providing education through theater, arts and field experience;
· providing additional classroom material support;
· facilitating family, school, and community activities; and
· educating through speakers.
Your support during Give to the Max Day helps us to do great things for our school community. Thank you for supporting us!