STRONG SCHOOLS = A STRONG COMMUNITY
Our mission is, to enhance the quality of education in ISD 88 while creating partnerships between our schools, our communities, and alumni.
Our Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. The goal of the ISD Foundation is to provide the school district with a perpetual source of funds for the purpose of enhancing student achievement and development. This will be accomplished by soliciting, managing, and distributing supplemental funds for educational programs and projects not within the budget capabilities of New Ulm School District 88.
We work hard to give our children the education they need to succeed so they can keep our communities strong.
Since We began We Have Accomplished
- 2021 - The Foundation awarded $9,379 to the Washington Learning Center for Music on the Playground, chimes and drums for children to explore melody and rhythm.
- 2020 – The Foundation awarded $16,700 in grants to the Space Science and Exploration program for the High School, the Technology Exploration Program at the Middle School, and the Phenology program for the Washington Learn Center.
- 2019 – The Foundation awarded a $15,000 to New Ulm High School for Eagle Enterprises
- 2018 – The Foundation awarded a $10,200 grant to the New Ulm Middle School for the Collaborative Learning Initiative.
- 2018 – The Foundation awarded a $3,000 grant to Washington Learning Center to build a children’s stage in the library.
- 2017 – The Foundation awarded a $15,000 grant to the New Ulm High School for Solar Panels for their “Green” Powered Greenhouse.
- 2017 – The Foundation awarded $5,750 to the Jefferson Elementary School STEM Room for littleBits electronic building block system.
- 2016 – The Foundation awarded a $12,500 grant to the Washington Learning Center for an Innovative Outdoor Learning Environment.
- 2015 – The Foundation awarded a $15,000 grant to Washington Elementary School for new equipment to introduce STEM/STEAM science curriculum in grades 5-8.
- We have partnered with donors in our community to contribute more than $1 million directly to our schools.
Eagles Extravaganza May 7, 2021
Made possible this year's grant of "Music on the Playground."
A big thank you to all the volunteers, teachers, staff, donors, and of course our sponsors:
Thank you to all who have supported us in the past, during this difficult time, and in the great future, we will all share.
“Education is our greatest opportunity to give an irrevocable gift to the next generation."
Joan Ristuccia, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org 425-941-6467 or 507-233-8313
ISD 88 Foundation
P.O. Box 572
New Ulm, MN 56073