Together we can do so much!
Heritage E-STEM Magnet School serves students in grades 5-8, emphasizing the STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) through Environmental projects, to ensure students have the 21st century skills they'll need to succeed in a global society.
- Named a Green Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education for reducing our environmental impact and costs, improving the health and wellness of students and staff, and providing a quality environmental-focused education.
- Designated as an Apple Distinguished School for our overall use of technology to enhance and accelerate learning, meeting high standards in innovation, leadership, and educational excellence, and demonstrating Apple’s vision of an exemplary learning environment.
We, as the Heritage Middle School PTA (Heritage Boosters), know students do better in school and in life when their parents are engaged in their education. We also know that much of the credit for Heritage's recent successes goes to a creative and dedicated staff who consistently demonstrate a willingness to step up and go above and beyond to provide powerful learning experiences amid today's restricted resources. Heritage Boosters are committed to supporting Heritage staff and students by providing much needed resources and assistance. Examples of what your support allows us to provide include:
- Transportation to field experiences at Dodge Nature Center and beyond!
- Literacy through the Book Fair and the highly successful Battle of the Books competition, encouraging all students to develop and indulge their own love of reading!
- Community-building events like the Warrior Rally and Night at the Ritz.
- Supporting extra-curricular activities through providing funds for t-shirts, field experiences, supplies, and other costs
- Teacher and staff appreciation, student recognition, healthy snacks for after school activities, student directory, printing, and much, much more!