Together we can do so much!
Heritage E-STEM Magnet School serves students in grades 5-8, emphasizing the STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) through Environmental projects, to ensure students have the 21st century skills they'll need to succeed in a global society.
- Named a Green Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education for reducing our environmental impact and costs, improving the health and wellness of students and staff, and providing a quality environmental-focused education.
- Designated as an Apple Distinguished School for our overall use of technology to enhance and accelerate learning, meeting high standards in innovation, leadership, and educational excellence, and demonstrating Apple’s vision of an exemplary learning environment.
We, as the Heritage Middle School PTA (Heritage Boosters), know students do better in school and in life when their parents are engaged in their education. We also know that much of the credit for Heritage's recent successes goes to a creative and dedicated staff who consistently demonstrate a willingness to step up and go above and beyond to provide powerful learning experiences amid today's restricted resources. Heritage Boosters are committed to supporting Heritage staff and students by providing much needed resources and assistance. Examples of what your support allows us to provide include:
- Support for students and staff during the health, economic and distance learning challenges of COVID-19.
During "normal times" the Boosters help with:
- Transportation to field experiences at Dodge Nature Center and beyond!
- Many creatures who call our school home (geckos, snakes, tropical fish!), and the Marine Team students who volunteer to care for them all year long!
- Literacy through the Book Fair and the highly successful Battle of the Books competition, encouraging all students to develop and indulge their own love of reading!
- Community-building events like the Warrior Rally and Night at the Ritz.
- Teacher and staff appreciation, student recognition, healthy snacks for after school activities, student directory, printing, and much, much more!