Securing financial resources for Christian schools in the Rochester area
The Grace Foundation will become a resource that provides a trustworthy, secure, transparent mechanism to contribute financial assistance to designated Christian schools. The Grace Foundation will also establish invested funds that allow a consistent distribution of financial resources for the advancement of Christian education in the Rochester area.
The Grace Foundation core objectives:
- Generate reliable, robust, independent third source funding that preserves and promotes Christian education.
- Facilitate fundraising to focus on distribution of funds toward scholarships and specific requests from partner Christian schools.
- Cultivate and foster alumni relations.
- Provide continuity of purpose and personnel related to fundraising events.
- Serve as the sole organization responsible for all third source funding.
- Generate funds to cover expenses related to all fund raising events.
- Absolve partner schools’ Board of Directors, administrators, and faculty of the burden of fund raising.
- Liberate partner schools’ faculty to focus on teaching, the administrator to focus on administrating, and the Board of Directors to perform oversight and strategic direction.
- Enable the parents to continue their passionate support of their school.